Audit and Advisory Services publishes AIM, a periodic newsletter filled with a combination of original content and articles from other sources, written or selected to help you and your staff identify and manage upcoming or high-impact risks and get to know a little more about AAS and our activities.
Issues of AIM are available here:
- Vol. 1: System Access and You - Information security – what are common things we’ve seen and how they can be addressed.
- Vol. 2: Measuring Up - Using Benchmarking to Increase Operational Efficiency - Tips for productivity and tools and techniques to use time and resources efficiently.
- Vol. 3: Vendor Management - Vendor management, including cloud services and how to use data analytics in vendor management.
- Vol. 4: Change Management - Risks associated with change and tips for effective change management.
- Vol. 5: Implementing Effective Financial Controls - Financial controls and tips for managing risks associated with cash and cash equivalents.
- Vol. 6: International Activities - Many topics including several policies as well as a new presidential policy on International Activities.
- Vol. 7: Gifts and Gratuities - Other topics include the annual risk assessment, regulatory changes taking effect, and policy updates